Customer Experience Program Manager
You will advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled INSIGHTS that help improve our customers’ experience. You will be involved in research initiatives covering range of topics on customer and competitive loyalty across all customer engagement experience with the company, products and services. The objective of these research initiatives is to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty, gain deeper understanding of the underlying drivers, and provide insights that will help to optimize the company’s strategies and planning to effectively execute and deliver excellent customer experience and lead in customer loyalty.
You will manage customers transactional surveys and relationship studies. You will manage Customer Experience (CX) initiatives that involve educating employees on how to bring CX to life, driving widespread adoption of CX practices and enhancing the CX culture. You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact customer experience insights across HP business areas.
- Master degree is preferred with STATISTICAL background
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5+ years of work experience in quality and / or Customer Experience
- 7 years’ experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
- Experience with managing and conducting surveys
- Knowledge of customer experience strategy
- Strong project management skills and proven track record in managing complex projects
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in program management
- Demonstrated analytical abilities to think laterally, and navigate quickly through a broad range of subject matters
- Mastering telling a story with data techniques
- Experience in and knowledge of market research tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Qlikview
- Extensive experience solving business problems using text analytics approaches
- Strong MS Office Skills & MS Project (preferred)
Behavioral / Team skills
You are passionate about asking and answering questions and you are able to communicate that passion to your colleagues and internal customers
You enjoy working in a global team with flexible working time.
You have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
You demonstrate leadership and strong focus on execution.
Your analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills are excellent. You are very familiar with project management methodologies.
You know that it is all about telling a story with data; you are known for your communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring, and delivering presentations.
You find it easy to convey concepts and present information/solutions to various levels of the organization. You build strong relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituents and decision makers to enable progress.