Executive Assistant to our Chief International Officer & Chief Innovation Officer
bloomon is turning the flower industry on its head – for the better. How? By disrupting the traditional supply chain, where most florists operate offline and have done for decades. bloomon creates seasonal collections using unusual stems to deliver unique flower arrangements on repeat. We always use field-fresh high-quality flowers straight from the grower and deliver them to our customers through a high-tech and highly creative platform. Our e-commerce company launched in Amsterdam in 2014 and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. We are already active in five countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, UK and Denmark. Next step? to conquer Europe… and then the world. Our goal? To become the first global flower brand in the lifestyle segment, filling hearts and homes with happiness. One bouquet at a time.
People at bloomon
The overall bloomon team is now over 350 people across 3 countries. The Executive Assistant Team sits within our People organisation and reports directly to the CEO of Bloom & Wild. This role will report to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO of Bloom & Wild, with dotted lines to the Chief International Officer & Chief Innovation Officer. We are growing the EA team given our recent acquisition with Bloom & Wild and the growth of the C Suite. You will collaborate with people from all over the business.
What will you do?
The focus of the EA team is to support the C Suite to become the best leaders they can for the business; Using our organisational, logistical and problem-solving skills we aim to bring fresh perspectives to current processes so that the C Suite can better utilise their time and resources. The team is expected to keep on top of all admin tasks around diary and inbox management while having a fantastic eye for detail and thinking ahead.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and time management for the Chief International Officer & Chief Innovation Officer in order to anticipate next steps
- Act as gatekeeper for Chief International Officer & Chief Innovation Officer, monitor and manage incoming email, mail and calls – respond as required or delegate to individuals as necessary.
- Deliver quality presentations and documents for internal and external presentations.
- Schedule internal and external meetings as required - determine attendees and invite them, prepare/distribute agenda in advance, prepare briefings for guest speakers and attendees, VC and dial-in details setup; book suitable venues and arrange for equipment/catering as necessary.
- Attend ad hoc meetings as required, taking notes and minutes enabling the succinct and accurate transfer of information
- Travel, accommodation and transfers to be booked for all including any lunch/ dinner reservations
- Plan and coordinate team offsites including venue finding, catering and note-taking
- Completion and submission of expense claims
- Managing and filing contracts and documents
- Knowledge of up and coming new venues, restaurants and boutiques which can be used for events, dinners and giftings
- Work within the EA team to collaborate, effective transfer of information and share knowledge